Does anyone else have a bit of a holiday hangover? Too much punch? Too many cookies? Well, I’m sad to report that last night’s episode of Top Chef Seattle won’t do much to settle your stomach, thanks to the awful antics of season 2 leftover Josie.
1. It’s pretty clear that everyone is hoping that The Josie Show is cancelled very soon.
2. In the restaurant business, if you call someone an —hole, it is forgotten the next day. Except when it isn’t.
3. Oysters don’t grow in Hawaii.
4. John Tesar grew up the son of a bayman on Long Island’s east end.
5. I cannot shuck oysters to save my life.
6. Drago’s oysters are garlicky-buttery-cheesey awesomeness. I could probably consume 50 of them in one sitting.
7. Josie claims she’s been an athlete her whole life, which seems implausible.
8. Josie’s remarks to Micah about his sexuality were terrible and inexcusable.
9. I’m no Buddhist, but I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to say “Namaste, b-tches.”
10. When you’re at judges’ table, it is best to discuss your food and your food alone, Sheldon. Do not take any lessons from CJ. Ever.