Do you want a limo to whisk you and your date to and from dinner on Valentine’s Day? All it takes is a tweet! Beginning Monday, February 8, 2010, at 9:00AM EST, OpenTable is taking to Twitter to give away five limousines, courtesy of Limos.com, to five lucky diners, in honor of Valentine’s Day.
To enter to win, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and watch out for our giveaway tweet of the day. Tweet back your reply and stay tuned. One limousine will be awarded to one entrant, chosen at random, for five straight days. Winners will be announced the following day on Twitter.
Read the official rules and regulations below, and get ready to ride in style on the most romantic day of the year.
OpenTable 2010 Valentine’s Day Twitter Giveaway TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. is offering the 2010 Valentine’s Day Twitter Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable, Inc., and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. Entrants must have a Twitter account and follow @OpenTable on Twitter.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at
4. How to Enter: Once per day during the Giveaway, a Valentine’s Day related question will be posted on the OpenTable blog and tweeted by OpenTable. To enter the Giveaway, visit twitter.com/opentable and follow @OpenTable for information on rules and to receive the Valentine’s Day related questions. Entrants will be required to respond to each question via a tweet. Limit one (1) submission per person per Prize Period. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent Prize Periods; you must enter each drawing separately.
5. Drawing: At the close of each Prize Period one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received per Prize Period. Potential winners will be notified by a direct message to the Twitter account which submitted the entry, and will request your name, phone number and email. If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, OpenTable will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the Twitter handle used to enter the Giveaway. If a potential winner is unreachable, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Five (5) winners will each receive a four hundred dollar ($400) credit from Limos.com. The credit must be used within one year of issue, is valid only where Limos.com provides service and may be subject to certain terms and conditions. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or substitutions of prizes may be made, except by OpenTable in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, OpenTable will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. The winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a media release from the date of notification or an alternate winner may be selected.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. OpenTable reserves the right to terminate or modify this Giveaway at any time in the event of any intervention with the Giveaway beyond the control of OpenTable. In such event, OpenTable reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use of your name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To obtain a list of winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department-Valentine’s Day Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of thisis OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.