Spring is almost here and we’ve got new ways to save at some of the more than 48,000 restaurants on OpenTable. Check out March 2019 restaurant weeks and enjoy discounted dining in a city near you, whether it’s catching up with your sibling over a luxe-for-less lunch or grabbing dinner with your colleagues after nailing the big presentation.
* Greenwich Restaurant Week brings $19.99 lunches and $29.99 + $39.99 dinners to the CT through March 8. Make a reservation.
* Atlantic City Restaurant Week is your chance to win big with$15.19 lunches and $35.19 dinners through March 8. Make a reservation.
* Orange County Restaurant Week brings you the best of the O.C. for less with $10-$20 lunches and $20-$50 dinners through March 9. Make a reservation.
* Annapolis Restaurant Week has multiple ways to save with $12.95 two-course breakfast, $15.95 two-course lunches, and
$34.95 three-course dinners through March 10. Make a reservation.
* Albuquerque Restaurant Week invites you to expand your culinary horizons with lunches for $12-$25 and dinners for $25, $35 + $45 through March 10. Make a reservation.
* Frederick Restaurant Week has begun in the D.C. area with special lunches and dinners from $15-$40 through March 10. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week features $15-$30 lunches and $15=$45 dinners through March 10. Make a reservation.
* YYC Food + Drink Experience comes to Calgary with scrumptious lunches for $20 + $30, succulent three-course dinners for $30 + $40, and gourmet five-course meals for $65 through March 10. Make a reservation.
* Sonoma County Restaurant Week is on in Wine Country with$10+ $15 Lunches and $19, $29 + $39 dinners through March 10. Make a reservation.
* Maine Restaurant Week has delicious three-course $35, $45 + $55 dinners through March 12. Make a reservation.
* Dine Out Boston has something for every budget with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $28, $33 + $38 dinners, March 8-15. Make a reservation.
* King of Prussia Restaurant Week kicks off next week with $10, $15 + $20 lunches and $20, $30 + $40 dinners at restaurants including Founding Farmers (pictured), March 11-17. Make a reservation.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week starts soon with $22.95 lunches and $32.95 dinners, March 11-24. Make a reservation.
* Taste 30 in Pittsburgh delivers weeks of savings with $30-$39 dinners through March 30. Make a reservation.
* Portland Dining Month combines gastronomy with frugality with $33 three-course dinners through March 31. Make a reservation.
* DC Spring Wine Fling celebrates wine programs across the Washington, D.C., through March 31. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional March 2019 restaurant weeks in other cities, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.