This month brings the start of summer and savings at some of the more than 51,000 restaurants on OpenTable. Check out June 2019 restaurant weeks and enjoy discounted dining in a city near you, whether it’s a vacation meal with the whole family or you’re catching up with friends at a tried-and-true favorite.
* Milwaukee Downtown Dining Week has delicious $12.50 lunches and $25 + $35 dinners through June 6. Make a reservation.
* Coastal Delaware Restaurant Week is your chance to enjoy an adventure in dining by the Delaware shore with $25, $35 + $45 dinners through June 7. Make a reservation.
* Italian Restaurant Week is on in New York with $29.99 two-course lunches, $49.99 three-course dinners, and $79.99 four-course gourmet tasting dinners through June 8. Make a reservation.
* Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week brings $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $29, $39 or $49 dinners to the desert through June 9. Make a reservation.
* 7 Mile Restaurant Week features daily specials offered at lunch and three-course dinners for $35 through June 9. Make a reservation.
* Lake Geneva Restaurant Week offers $10 lunches and $25 + $35 gourmet dinners to Wisconsin through June 9. Make a reservation.
* Cape May Restaurant Week highlights some of Cape May’s top restaurants for less with $35 dinners through June 9. Make a reservation.
* Triangle Restaurant Week is happening in North Carolina with $15 lunches and $20-$35 dinners through June 9. Make a reservation.
* Savor Sarasota Restaurant Week comes to sunny Florida with $16 lunches and $32 dinners through June 14. Make a reservation.
* Dunwoody Restaurant Week invites you to eat, drink, and repeat in the Atlanta area with $15 + $25 lunches and $20, $30 + $45 dinners, June 8-15. Make a reservation.
* Tampa Bay Restaurant Week is your ticket to $18-$48 lunches and $29-$59 dinners plus drink specials, June 13-23. Make a reservation.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week serves up gourmet $18-$29 lunches and $28-$45 dinners through June 23. Make a reservation.
* #EatThaiVisitThai Restaurant Week starts soon in New York City with discounted specials at the city’s hottest Thai spots, June 15-July 15. Make a reservation.
* Las Vegas Restaurant Week is your chance to do good while dining out with $20 + $30 lunches and $30, $40, $50 + $80 dinners (including at Buddy V’s at The Venetian), pictured above) with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Three Square Food Bank, June 17-28. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional June 2019 restaurant weeks in other cities, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.