Just in time for summer travel season, June 2018 restaurant weeks are here. Find out where to save in a city near you.
* Savor Sarasota Restaurant Week brings $16 lunches and $32 dinners to southwestern Florida through June 14. Make a reservation.
* Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week has arrived with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $29, $39 + $49 dinners through June 17. Make a reservation.
* Italian Restaurant Week NYC is your chance to enjoy delicious cuisines for less at restaurants like Rossopomodoro (pictured above) with $29.99 two-course lunches, $49.99 three-course dinners, and $79.99 gourmet tasting dinners, June 2-9. Make a reservation.
* Cape May Restaurant Week kicks off this weekend with $39 dinners at top restaurants on the Jersey shore, June 3-10. Make a reservation.
* 7 Mile Restaurant Week is also starting soon on the Jersey shore with specially priced lunch and dinner specials, June 4-10. Make a reservation.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Weeks come to the Miami area with $19-$30 lunches and $27-$40 dinners, June 4-24. Make a reservation.
* Dunwoody Restaurant Week invites you to eat your heart out in the Atlanta area with $10, $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $20, $30, $40 + $45, June 9-16. Make a reservation.
* Black Truffle Festival in New York and San Francisco celebrates this luxe ingredient with special menus, June 15-24. Make a reservation for New York and San Francisco.
* Las Vegas Restaurant Week is a sure thing with $20 + $30 lunches and $30, $40, $50 + $80 dinners, June 18-29. Make a reservation.
Check back for additional June 2018 restaurant weeks — and let us know which ones you’re taking advantage of here in the comments or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.