Summer is one of the best seasons for enjoying discounted dining in cities across North America. Check out July 2019 restaurant weeks happening near you and make a reservation to save on your next best meals. Not near any of these events? Find a restaurant wherever you are on OpenTable.
* #EatThaiVisitThai Restaurant Week is on in New York City with discounted specials at the city’s hottest Thai spots through July 15. Make a reservation.
* Toronto Summerlicious kicks off this week with three-course $23, $28 + $33 lunches and $33, $43 + $53 dinners July 5-21. Make a reservation.
* Providence Restaurant Weeks has offerings for everyone with $16.95 lunches, $29.95, $34.95 + $49.95 dinners, and two-for-one lunches + dinners, July 7-20. Make a reservation.
* NYC French Restaurant Week invites you to eat, drink, and be French for the 10th year in a row with revolutionary meals for $17.89, $25, $42, and meals for 2 for $178.90, July 8-21. Make a reservation.
* Charlottesville Restaurant Week comes to Virginia with $29 or $39 three-course dinners, July 12-20. Make a reservation.
* dineLA showcases Los Angeles’s diverse dining culture with $15, $20, $25 + $35 lunches and $29, $39, $49, $59 + $99+ dinners, July 12-26. Make a reservation.
* PAWS Chicago Restaurant Week is the best-tasting way to show your support for the city’s homeless pets, July 12-28. Make a reservation.
* Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is a Twin Cities’ dining delight with $10, $15,$20 +& $25 lunches and $15, $20, $25, $30 + $35 dinners, July 14-19. Make a reservation.
* OC Burger Week is your way to taste the best burgers in Orange County for $10-$30, July 14-20. Make a reservation.
* Clayton Restaurant Week starts soon in Missouri with $25 + $35 dinners, July 15-21. Make a reservation.
* Cincinnati Burger Week brings $5 burgers with a side of giving back as a portion of the restaurant registration fee will be donated to Childhood Food Solutions., July 15-21. Make a reservation.
* Queen’s Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week has royally good meals with $30 or $35 three-course dinners, July 19-28. Make a reservation.
* Restaurant Week Columbus delivers deliciousness with $15, $20, $25, $30, $35 & $40 dinners, July 15-20. Make a reservation.
* NYC Restaurant Week sizzles with $26 lunches + brunches and $42 dinners, including at Empellon Taqueria (pictured above), July 23-August 15. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional July 2019 restaurant weeks in other places, like San Jose, Howard County, and more, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.