We’ve got dozens of ways to save in cities across North America with July 2018 restaurant weeks. Find out where to dine for less this month.
* French Restaurant Week NYC starts today. Eat. Drink. Be French with meals for $17.89, $25, $38 + a feast for two for $178.90 through July 15. Make a reservation.
* Giro d’Italia Italian Restaurant Week Toronto offers $32 lunches + $52 four-course dinners, July 5-15. Make a reservation.
* Toronto Summerlicious brings you $23, $28 + $33 lunches and $33, $43 + $53 dinners, July 6-22. Make a reservation.
* Providence Restaurant Weeks hit the New England area soon with $16.95 lunches + $29.95 or $34.95 dinners, plus two-for-one lunches + dinners, July 8-21. Make a reservation.
* French Restaurant Week Chicago is in its ninth edition during Bastille Week®. Participating restaurants will offer revolutionary prices of $17.89, $25, $38 and/or $178.90, July 9-22. Make a reservation.
* University City Dining Days are coming to Philadelphia with $15, $25 + $35 dinners, July 12-22. Make a reservation.
* Dine Downtown San Jose has special prix-fixe dinners, July 13-22. Make a reservation.
* Charlottesville Restaurant Week is a can’t miss in Virginia with $25 + $35 three-course dinners, July 13-22. Make a reservation.
* dineLA is serving up 15 days of culinary diversity at restaurants including Beauty & Essex (pictured above are their famous tomato soup dumplings) with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $29, $39, $49 + $95 and up dinners, July 13-27. Make a reservation.
* Mpls.St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week has deals for every budget with $10, $15,$20 + $25 lunches and $15, $20, $25, $30 + $35 dinners, July 15-20. Make a reservation.
* Clayton Restaurant Week begins in the St. Louis area soon with $25 + $35 dinners, July 16-22. Make a reservation.
* Cincinnati Burger Week has $5 burgers and a portion of the restaurant registration proceeds will go to Childhood Food Solutions, July 16-22. Make a reservation.
* Metropolitan Washington BBQ + Grilling Week is your ticket to $11, $22 + $33 two-course, grilled, smoked, and spiced meals in D.C., July 16-23. Make a reservation.
* Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week is a royal deal with $30 + $35 three-course dinners, July 20-29. Make a reservation.
* Farm to Fork South Jersey Restaurant Week springs up with special $35 prix-fixe dinners, July 22-29. Make a reservation.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week features two-course $15-$20 lunches and three-course $20-$35 dinners, July 27-August 5. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional July 2018 restaurant weeks in Baltimore, Baton Rouge, New York, and more — and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.
Photo credit: Beauty & Essex.