Find out where to dine for less at a city near you this month…
* French Restaurant Week NYC returns during Bastille Week. Celebrate with $17.89, $38, and $178.90 magnifique meals, July 3-10. Make a reservation.
* San Jose Dine Downtown brings special prix-fixe, multi-course meals at special prices, July 7-16. Make a reservation.
* Providence Restaurant Weeks has three-course $16.95 lunches and $29.95 + $34.95 dinners, July 9-22. Make a reservation.
* Clayton Restaurant Week brings sublime dining at St. Louis eateries, with three-course $25 + $35 dinners, July 10-16. Make a reservation.
* French Restaurant Week Chicago invites you to eat, drink, and be French with$17.89, $38, and $178.90 experiences, July 10-23. Make a reservation.
* University City Dining Days offers budget-friendly deals with $15, $25 + $35 dinners, July 13-23. Make a reservation.
* dineLA has seven ways to save with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $29, $39, $49 + $95+ dinners, July 14-28. Make a reservation.
* Farm to Fork South Jersey Restaurant Week showcases the best of the local bounty with $25 + $35 four-course dinners, July 16-23. Make a reservation.
* Cincinnati Burger Week invites you to sink your teeth into $5 burgers, July 17-23. Make a reservation.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week has delicious three-course $15-$20 lunches and $30-$35 dinners, July 28-August 6. Make a reservation.
Let us know which July 2017 restaurant weeks you’re taking advantage of here or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. And, remember to snap + share your restaurant week #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.