Calling all Top Chef fans! You can win a trip to New York City and dinner for two on October 30, 2012, to Top Chef Kitchen, an impressive four-course dining experience from Bravo’s Emmy®- and James Beard Award-winning television series, Top Chef. Located in the heart of New York City’s TriBeCa and open for a limited time, Top Chef Kitchen will give fervent Top Chef fans the opportunity to taste Top Chef-caliber food prepared by the series’ roster of alumni Chef’testants. Reservations were snapped up in under 45 minutes, but we have a chance for you to win dinner — and a trip to New York City — for two!
To enter for a chance to win a trip to NYC and dinner for two on October 30, 2012, at Bravo’s Top Chef Kitchen, follow @OpenTable and tweet “I want to dine at #TopChefKitchen with @OpenTable” between 12:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday, October 10, 2012, and 5:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, October 19, 2012. Be sure to check the direct messages on your Twitter account on Saturday, October 20, 2012, so that we can award your prize quickly.
Click ‘Read the rest of this entry’ for the full terms and conditions. And, don’t forget to visit bravotv.com/TopChefKitchen for the latest news about New York City’s most coveted reservation!
OpenTable’s Bravo Top Chef Kitchen Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable’s Bravo Top Chef Kitchen Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, October 19, 2012.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, visit twitter.com/opentable, follow @OpenTable and tweet “I want to dine at #TopChefKitchen with @OpenTable.” Limit one (1) submission per person.
5. Winning: At the close of the last business day during the Giveaway Period (October 19), one (1) winner will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Potential winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 24 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: The Sweepstakes winner (the “Sweepstakes Winner”) will be awarded a round trip airfare for two (2), a two (2) night hotel stay, and dinner and wine pairings for two (2) at Top Chef Kitchen in New York City (collectively, the “Prize”) on October 30, 2012. Approximate retail value of the Prize is less than $3000, depending on departure airport. Dates of travel and selection of air carrier and hotel accommodations will be at OpenTable’s sole discretion. Sweepstakes Winner and travel companion must depart and arrive together from the same airport. Sweepstakes Winner and travel companion must be 21 years of age or older. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the Sweepstake Winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable. Sweepstakes Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. No cash, alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of Prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prize, and all other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidental expenses and gratuities, are the responsibility of the Sweepstake Winner. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winner List: To view the winner list send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2012, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable’s Bravo Top Chef Kitchen Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.