While we don’t want to wish summer away, we’re stoked for the start of a new month of ways to save in cities across North America. Check out these August 2019 restaurant weeks to savor the flavors of the season for less. Not near one of these happenings? Search restaurants, research menus, read verified reviews, and book a spot near you on OpenTable.
* NYC Restaurant Week continues with $26 lunches + brunches and $42 dinners through August 15. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Delray Restaurant Week is your ticket to multi-course $20 lunches + $40 dinners at some of southeast Florida’s top spots through August 7. Make a reservation.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week has delicious multi-course $16-$20 brunches, $12-$20 lunches, and $20-$35 dinners today through August 11. Make a reservation.
* New Orleans COOLinary has arrived in NOLA with lunches for $20 or less and brunches + dinners for $39 or less through August 31. Make a reservation.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks is a terrific way to give back when dining out with participating restaurants donating $3-$7 per every $20 lunch, $20 brunch, and $35 + $45 dinner sold through September 2. Make a reservation.
* Miami Spice is twice as nice with two months of three-course $23 lunches + brunches and $39 dinners through September 2. Make a reservation.
* The Boca Raton Observer Culinary Club invites readers to experience the area’s best restaurants now through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week starts soon with three-course $15, $25, $35 + $45 lunches and dinners, August 5-11. Make a reservation.
* DFW Restaurant Week begins next week with two- and three-course $20 lunches and $39 + $49 dinners at Dallas-Fort Worth’s best restaurants, August 5-September 1. Make a reservation.
* Bethesda Magazine Restaurant Week offers $18-$25 brunches, $18- $38 lunches, and $25 -$48 dinners in the D.C. area, August 9-18. Make a reservation.
* Huntsville Restaurant Week serves up $30 + $40 dinners at participating Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County restaurants in Alabama, August 9-18. Make a reservation.
* San Antonio Restaurant Week has special prix-fixe $15 lunches, $25 brunches, and $35 + $45 dinners in the heart of Texas, August 10-24. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week is a must for avid foodies with $5 + $10 lunches and $20 + $30 dinners, August 12-18. Make a reservation.
* Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week is a capital affair with three-course $22 lunches and brunches and $35 dinners in D.C., August 12-18. Make a reservation.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week brings $20.19 to $35.19 steals on meals to diners in the ‘burgh, August 12-18. Make a reservation.
* Taste of Burlington has an array of $15 + $20 lunches and $30, $35 + $40 dinners in the Toronto area, August 12-September 2. Make a reservation.
* Summer Feast Calgary is a 10-day, prix-fixe foodie affair with $25 – $65 lunches + dinners, August 16-25. Make a reservation.
* Austin Restaurant Weeks will see restaurants, including Parkside (pictured above), donating a portion of proceeds from each $20 lunch or $35 + $50 dinner to the Central Texas Food Bank, August 15-September 2. Make a reservation.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week is priced just right with $15 + $22 brunches and lunches and $35 per person or per couple dinners, August 16-25. Make a reservation.
* Dine Out Boston has two weeks of discounted dining with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $28, $33 + $38 dinners, August 18-23 and August 25-30. Make a reservation.
* Devour Indy Summer Fest is your chance to sample Greater Indianapolis’s finest fare for less with discounted prix-fixe meals, August 23-September 30. Make a reservation.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month brings $35 dinners and other deals to Mickey’s backyard, August 23-September 30. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional August 2019 restaurant weeks in other places, like West Hartford, Connecticut, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.