August is peak ingredient season, thanks to the high summer harvest. Find out where to enjoy the best of the bounty for less with August 2018 restaurant weeks.
* Hudson Restaurant Week ends soon with $12-$20 lunches and $25-$40 dinners through August 3. Make a reservation.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week features two-course $15-$20 lunches and three-course $20-$35 dinners through August 5. Make a reservation.
* Howard County Restaurant Week runs for a few more days in the Baltimore area with $15-$40 lunches + dinners through August 6. Make a reservation.
* Dine Out Downtown Delray Restaurant Week begins today in the Miami area with $20 lunches and $40 dinners through August 7. Make a reservation.
* NYC Restaurant Week continues with $26 brunches + lunches and $42 dinners through August 17. Make a reservation.
* Miami Spice starts now with two months of discounted dining at the city’s best restaurants with $23 lunches + brunches and $39 dinners through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks is your chance to good while dining out on $20 lunches + brunches and $35 or $45 dinners with $3-$7 going to the Houston Food Bank for every meal sold through September 3. Make a reservation.
* COOLinary New Orleans Restaurant Celebration is on in NOLA with $20 or less lunches and $39 or less brunches + dinners through August 31. Make a reservation.
* Dine LBC comes to LA’s Long Beach area with special $25-$85 dinners, August 4-12. Make a reservation.
* Dine Out Boston has many ways to save with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $28, $33 + $38 dinners, August 5-10 + 12-17. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week is your ticket to $15, $25, $35, or $45 lunches and dinners, August 6-12. Make a reservation.
* DFW Restaurant Week previews Dallas-Fort Worth’s best dishes. from August 8-10 with a $20 prix-fixe lunch and $39 or $49 dinners. Make a reservation.
* Bethesda Magazine Restaurant Week delivers deliciousness with $20-$22 brunches, $15- $36 lunches, and $18-$45 dinners, August 10-19. Make a reservation.
* Huntsville Restaurant Week comes to Alabama with$10 + $15 lunches and $10, $20, $30 + $40 dinners at restaurants in Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County, August 10-19. Make a reservation.
* San Antonio Restaurant Week arrives in the heart of Texas with $10 + $15 lunches and $10, $20, $30 + $40 dinners, August 11-25. Make a reservation.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is offering specially priced menus from $20.18 to $35.18 at participating PGH restaurants, August 13-19. Make a reservation.
* Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week kicks off in D.C. in a few weeks. Don’t miss $22 lunches + brunches and $35 dinners at restaurants like Founding Farmers (pictured above), August 13-19. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week will be featuring $10 lunches and $20 + $30 dinners in North Carolina’s capital city, August 13-19. Make a reservation.
* Austin Restaurant Week is another way to help feed those with food insecurity while dining out. Book $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners and a portion of the proceeds from each meal will be donated to the Central Texas Food Bank, August 16-September 3. Make a reservation.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week arrives shortly with $15 + $22 brunches, $15 + $22 lunches, and $35 dinners per person or per couple, August 17-26. Make a reservation.
* Downtown St. Louis Restaurant Week awaits with delightful three-course $25 + $35 dinners, August 20-26. Make a reservation.
* Devour Indy Summerfest has specially priced gourmet meals at restaurants across Indiana, August 20-September 2. Make a reservation.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is a wondrous way to enjoy O-Town’s dining scene with three-course $35 prix-fixe dinners, August 24-September 30. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional August 2018 restaurant weeks in other cities, including Stamford, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.