As the royal nuptials take place early in the morning stateside, Kellogg’s® invites all NYC-based royal fanatics to the ultimate breakfast and viewing party on Saturday, May 19th, with reservations available on OpenTable on May 9th – complete with edible glitter, cereal box fascinator hats and Tony the Tiger in dapper form!
Kellogg’s® is a proud royal warrant holder, meaning they’ve had the privilege to be the official cereal provider of the royal household for three monarchs. For the event, Kellogg’s® has teamed up with former royal chef Darren McGrady to craft a celebratory, multi-course breakfast that elevates the watch party experience and helps cereal lovers reimagine the breakfast staple. U.K. grandeur will meet U.S. appeal to create a delicious, cereal-centric pairing menu worthy of the royal occasion.
Following 15 years of service to the royal household, chef McGrady is known for helping home chefs entertain with a royal touch. “There are plenty of ways to add regal flair to a meal, and I’m thrilled to demonstrate that with something as fun and exciting as cereal,” McGrady said. “Whether you’re celebrating this global event with Kellogg’s in NYC or re-creating the menu for your own guests, you’ll be wowed by all of the ways you can reimagine cereal beyond the bowl.”
The event menu includes:
- Stately Scones: Kellogg’s® Frosted Flakes® scones with macerated strawberries, basil, and whipped Froot Loops® cream
- Krispy Gems: Rice Krispies®-encrusted Scotch eggs with sausage and bacon
- Bars of Gold: Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes® English flapjacks with seeds
- Special Krown: Kellogg’s® Special K® royal breakfast bowl
- Imperial Pudding: Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® “bread and butter” chocolate and banana pudding
- Majestic Pops: Kellogg’s® Froot Loops® caramel banana cake push pops
- Lemon Luster Wedding Cake: Kellogg’s® Raisin Bran® cake with lemon elderflower cream cheese frosting, edible gold, and fresh flowers
- Frosted Flakes® “Rose Pouchong” and Raisin Bran® “Lemon Elderflower” cereal milk teas
The Kellogg’s NYC Café will open its doors for early risers to watch the televised ceremony at 5:30AM ET. Visitors can enjoy a one-of-a-kind viewing experience, feast on a modern cereal-centric breakfast, and even create their own Kellogg’s-inspired fascinator! Kelly Dempsey, a former contestant on Season 14 of Lifetime’s Project Runway, will host a live demo to show guests how to create a cereal box fascinator hat with a regal twist.
Join them at Kellogg’s NYC Café for the wedding watch party of the season – secure your spot at OpenTable.com or via the OpenTable app on May 9th (seating is limited). You can learn more at kelloggsnyc.com! And, don’t forget to share highlights from your special event on social media using #KelloggsNYC!