Did you know many of the most delicious ingredients peak with the late summer harvest? Well, now you do. And, thanks to September 2019 restaurant weeks, you can taste the best of the season with discounted menus at restaurants in cities across the U.S. Not near one of these happenings? Search restaurants, research menus, read verified diner reviews, and book a spot close to you on OpenTable.
* The Boca Raton Observer Culinary Club invites readers to experience the area’s best restaurants now through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Boca Restaurant Month is another way to save in the BR with multi-course $23-$25 lunches and $36-$45 dinners through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Devour Indy Summer Fest is your chance to sample Greater Indianapolis’s finest fare for less with discounted prix-fixe meals through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Flavor Palm Beach features mouthwatering three-course $20 lunches and $30-$45 dinners through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month brings $35 dinners and other deals to Mickey’s backyard through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Charleston Restaurant Week starts today with $25 three-course lunches and $35-$50 three-course dinners through September 15. Make a reservation.
* TulsaPeople’s Restaurant Week returns for its 13th year with $22 brunches, $15 lunches, and $20, $35 + $45 dinners benefiting the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, September 6-15. Make a reservation.
* Brandywine Valley Restaurant Week comes to the Philadelphia area with $15 two-course lunches and $35 three-course dinners, September 9-14. Make a reservation.
* Northern Virginia Restaurant Week begins soon in the D.C. area with $19.95 + $20.19 lunches and $35.19 + $48 dinners, September 9-15. Make a reservation.
* Restaurant Week New Orleans highlights the Big Easy’s top restaurants, including Shaya (pictured above) with lunches for $20 or less and dinners for $39 or less, September 9-15. Make a reservation.
* Cobb Restaurant Week has an array of choices in the Atlanta area with $15, $25 + $35 brunches, lunches, and dinners, September 14-21. Make a reservation.
* Center City District Restaurant Week brings three-course $20 lunches and $35 dinners to Philadelphia, September 15-27. Make a reservation.
* Conshohocken Restaurant Week is yet another way to save just outside the PHL with $35 prix-fixe dinners, September 16-22. Make a reservation.
* Arizona Restaurant Week has $33 + $44 three-course dinners at restaurants throughout the Grand Canyon state, September 20-29. Make a reservation.
* Steamboat Springs Restaurant Week hits the not-yet-snowy slopes of Colorado with special dinner menus priced at $30-$70, September 27-October 6. Make a reservation.
* Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week is in on the pre-season deals, too, with $20.19 lunches and dinners, September 27-October 6. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional September 2019 restaurant weeks in other places, like San Diego, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your pics with us on Instagram using #MyOpenTable for a chance to win in our monthly giveaway.
Photo credit: Randy Schmidt (Shaya).