Summer is coming to a close, but you can still savor its finest flavors on discounted menus. Find out where to dine for less with September 2018 restaurant weeks.
* Devour Indy Summerfest continues with specially priced gourmet meals at restaurants across Indiana through September 2. Make a reservation.
* Stamford Restaurant Weeks are still going strong with $14.18 + $22.18 lunches and $28.18 + $38.18 dinners through September 2. Make a reservation.
* Austin Restaurant Week is another way to help feed those with food insecurity while dining out. Book $25 lunches and $35 + $45 dinners at restaurants like The Peached Tortilla (pictured) and a portion of the proceeds from each meal will be donated to the Central Texas Food Bank through September 3. Make a reservation.
* West Hartford Restaurant Week is on for a few more days with $12 lunches and $30 + $40 dinners through September 3. Make a reservation.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is a wondrous way to enjoy O-Town’s dining scene with three-course $35 prix-fixe dinners through September 30. Make a reservation.
* Crave GFL (AKA Dine Out Lauderdale) brings you $35 + $45 three-course dinners, September 1-30. Make a reservation.
* Flavor Palm Beach Restaurant Week kicks off in Florida with $20 lunches and $30-$45 dinners, September 1-30. Make a reservation.
* Boca Raton Restaurant Month has a month of $21-$25 lunches and $36-40 dinners, September 1-30. Make a reservation.
* Charleston Restaurant Week starts soon in the CHS with special three-course $30-$45 dinners, September 5-16. Make a reservation.
* TulsaPeople’s 12th Annual Restaurant Week benefiting the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma has delicious $15 lunches, $22 brunches, and $20, $35 + $45 dinners, September 7-16. Make a reservation.
* Brandywine Valley Restaurant Week brings Pennsylvania’s bounty for less with $15 two-course lunches and $35 three-course dinners, September 10-15. Make a reservation.
* Restaurant Week New Orleans rolls into the Big Easy with $20 lunches and $39 brunches and Dinners, September 10-16. Make a reservation.
* Cobb Restaurant Week springs up in Georgia with $15, $25 + $35 lunches, brunches, and dinners, September 15-20. Make a reservation.
* Conshohocken Restaurant Week arrives in the Philly area with $35 dinners, September 17-23. Make a reservation.
* Dining Out for Life Baltimore sees 25-100% of your bill being donated to Moveable Feast, which provides nutritious foods and other services in order to preserve the quality of life for people with HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening conditions on September 20. Make a reservation.
* Arizona Restaurant Week has $33 or $44 three-course dinners, September 21-30. Make a reservation.
* San Diego Restaurant Week shines with $10, $15 + $20 two-course lunches and $20, $30, $40 + $50 three-course dinners, September 23-30. Make a reservation.
* Center City District Restaurant Week comes to Philadelphia with $20 lunches and $35 dinners, September 23-October 5. Make a reservation.
* Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week begins later this month with $13, $25 + $35 lunches and $25 + $35 dinners, September 24-30. Make a reservation.
* Steamboat Springs Restaurant Weeks is happening in Colorado with special $20-$40 dinners, September 28-October 7. Make a reservation.
* Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week offers up $20.18 dinners in pre-ski season, September 28-October 7. Make a reservation.
* Downtown Dine O’Round hits Salt Lake City with two-course $5 + $10 lunches and three-course $15, $25 + $35 dinners, September 28-October 14. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional September 2018 restaurant weeks in other cities, including Stamford, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.
Photo credit: Eric Silverstein (The Peached Tortilla.