August is peak ingredient season, thanks to the high summer harvest. Find out where to enjoy the best of the bounty for less with August 2018 restaurant weeks.
* Hudson Restaurant Week ends soon with $12-$20 lunches and $25-$40 dinners through August 3. Make a reservation.
* Howard County Restaurant Week runs for a few more days in the Baltimore area with $15-$40 lunches + dinners through August 6. Make a reservation.
* NYC Restaurant Week continues with $26 brunches + lunches and $42 dinners through August 17. Make a reservation.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks is your chance to good while dining out on $20 lunches + brunches and $35 or $45 dinners with $3-$7 going to the Houston Food Bank for every meal sold through September 3. Make a reservation.
* Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week kicks off in D.C. in a few weeks. Don’t miss $22 lunches + brunches and $35 dinners at restaurants like Founding Farmers (pictured above), August 13-19. Make a reservation.
* Austin Restaurant Week is another way to help feed those with food insecurity while dining out. Book $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners and a portion of the proceeds from each meal will be donated to the Central Texas Food Bank, August 16-September 3. Make a reservation.
Check back for the launch of additional August 2018 restaurant weeks in other cities, including Stamford, and share your experiences with us here in the comments or over on Facebook, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Also, remember to snap + share your #dishpics with us on Instagram for a chance to win in our weekly giveaway.