Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Thanksgiving is just four days away. There’s still time to leave the cooking to the pros.
* Congratulations to the 2013 Diners’ Choice Award winners for Top 100 American Fare restaurants. Did your favorite homegrown eatery make the list?
* Want to know how the restaurant industry has performed in Q3 of 2013? Get the statistics here.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Turkey.
* Dine Around Seattle is happening now. Enjoy $15 lunches and $30 dinners through November 27.
* Reservations for San Diego restaurant week are open. Reserve for $10, $15, or $20 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, January 19-24.
* The new year is almost here — as is Center City District Philadelphia Restaurant Week. Book for three-course $20 lunches and $35 dinners, January 19-24 and 26-31.