* Houston Restaurant Weeks starts NOW! Enjoy $20 + $35 brunches, $20 lunches, and $35 + $45 dinners through September 2.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners through August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week is heating up. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners through August 4.
* Bethesda-Chevy Chase Restaurant Week has begun. Snap up $12 and $16 lunches and $33 dinners, July 29-August 4.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks have begun. Book for special prix-fixe menus from $10.13-$40.13 through August 5.
* Taste of Burlington in Ontario is going strong. $15-$20 lunches and $30 – $40 dinners through August 5.
* New York City Restaurant Week continues. Snap up three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners through August 16.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week kicks off on August 12th! Don’t miss steals on meals in the Steel City through August 18.
* Costa Mesa Restaurant Week reservations are live. Reserve today for up to 40% off on gourmet meals at Costa Mesa’s best eateries, August 16-23.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Take advantage of a 15% discount for Taste of the Nation Orlando tickets on August 10. Buy yours now
* Save $20 on general admission tickets to Harvest in the Square in NYC on September 17th. Get it!
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Tartare!
* Where did the stars dine this week? Find out with our round up.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out.