The Liquor.com Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Day Cruise sets sail Saturday, December 3, 2011, at 2PM, in Los Angeles at Marina Del Rey – and three lucky entrants will win two tickets each with this week’s giveaway!
For three hours, you’ll cruise aboard a 103-foot classic yacht built for circus magnate Charles Ringling and named for his prize elephant, the Zumbrota. On board, you’ll take part in a private tasting with Bowmore Brand Ambassador Johnnie Mundell, enjoying small plates and a cocktail, followed by a range of Scotches including the 15-year-old, 18-year-old and 25-year-old bottlings.
To enter, follow @OpenTable on Twitter (so we can direct message you if you’re the winner!) and send out a tweet that says, “I want to win the @Liquor Sail the Pacific with Bowmore giveaway on @OpenTable.” We’ll pick three tweets at random as the winners on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 12:00PM PST.
You can learn more about the Liquor.com Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Day Cruise and purchase tickets here. The official giveaway rules and regulations are below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Liquor.com Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Ticket Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the Liquor.com Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Giveaway (“Giveaway”) which provides eligible entries the chance to win a pair of tickets to Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Day Cruise on Saturday, December 3, 2011, from 2:00PM to 5:00PM PST, departing from Hornblower Cruises & Events, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, California (“Event”).
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to all residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (and their immediate families and household members, whether or not related) of OpenTable and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 12:00:01 PM PST and ends Friday, December 2, 2011, at 11:59 AM PST (the “Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, during the Giveaway Period, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and send out a tweet that says, “I want to win the @Liquor Sail the Pacific with Bowmore giveaway on @OpenTable.” Limit one (1) submission per person per Giveaway Period. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
5. Drawing: At the close of the Giveaway Period, three (3) winners will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by a direct message on Twitter. If a potential winner is unreachable for 24 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner or is unable to attend, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Winners will receive two tickets to the Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Day Cruise on Saturday, December 3, 2011, from 2:00PM to 5:00PM PST, departing from Hornblower Cruises & Events, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, California. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. The Prize is not transferable. NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY OPENTABLE, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize, and all other expenses and costs, including but not limited to transportation, incidental expenses, and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of winner. The Giveaway winner will be required to provide his or her social security number for purposes of tax reporting.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in party, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence, likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstake is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Winners List: Giveaway results and a copy of these official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Liquor.com Sail the Pacific with Bowmore Giveaway,” OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Results will be available December 3, 2011. Requests for results must be received by January 5, 2012.