Are you an OpenTable VIP? If so, you’re eligible for a very special giveaway!
On Sunday, October 9, 2011, at 6PM, 14 top chefs will come together at MICHAEL MINA restaurant in San Francisco to honor Michael Mina’s 20-year career with the ultimate 6-course dinner, benefitting All Stars Helping Kids. OpenTable will be joining Chef Michael Mina and other culinary luminaries, including George Marrone, Traci Des Jardins, Melissa Perello, and Ron Siegel, in celebrating Chef Mina’s incredible career. San Francisco dining scene insiders will be attending, and you can too. As an OpenTable VIP, you have the chance to join our table. Just fill out our quick “Love It / Loathe It” dining trends quiz, and you’ll be entered to win 2 seats. This offer ends October 5, so enter now!
We’ll be notifying the lucky winner on Wednesday, so be sure to check your email. We hope to see you at our table on October 9th!
You can read more about the event here. And, the official rules and regulations are available below. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Michael Mina VIP Event Ticket Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the Michael Mina Event Giveaway (“Giveaway”) which provides eligible entries the chance to win two tickets to the October 9, 2011, 20th Anniversary Celebration to benefit All Stars Helping Kids, which begins at 6PM at Restaurant Michael Mina (“Event”).
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to OpenTable VIP members who are also U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (and their immediate families and household members, whether or not related) of OpenTable, the Restaurant Michael Mina, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins Monday, October 3, 2011, at 12:00:01 AM PST and ends Wednesday, October 5, 2011, at 11:59:59AM PST (the “Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, during the Giveaway Period, complete the survey form accessible via the email OpenTable has sent to the email address associated with your OpenTable VIP account by entering true and correct information in all of the fields and click to submit. Limit one (1) submission per person per Giveaway Period. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
5. Drawing: At the close of the Giveaway Period, one (1) winner will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. If a potential winner is unreachable or unable to attend, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Winners will receive two tickets to the October 9, 2011, 20th Anniversary Celebration to benefit All-Stars Helping Kids, which begins at 6PM at Restaurant Michael Mina, located at 252 California St, San Francisco 94111. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. The Prize is not transferable. NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY OPENTABLE, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize, and all other expenses and costs, including but not limited to transportation, incidental expenses, and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in party, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use of your name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstake is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Winners List: Giveaway results and a copy of these official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Michael Mina Event Giveaway”, OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Results will be available October 6, 2011. Requests for results must be received by November 5, 2011.