Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Watermelon.
* How often do you do dinner and a movie? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* Did you hear about the original check-in? It’s happening at Jo’s Restaurant in New York City.
* It’s Worcester Restaurant Week. $23.12 dinners through August 11th!
* Devour Downtown Indianapolis Restaurant Week ends soon. Take advantage of specially priced, prix-fixe meals through 8/12.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks are happening now! Don’t miss two-Course $20 lunches and three-course $35 dinners through 8/31.
* Miami Spice is heating up. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.
* Dive in and dine during Dine Tampa Bay. Make your reservations for $25, $35 & $45 dinners, August 3-17, 2012.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week returns next week! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, August 13-19.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is almost here. Don’t miss fantastic prix-fixe menus, August 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week kicks off Monday! Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners, August 13-19.