Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Congratulations to the 2012 James Beard Foundation Award nominees. Find out if your fave chef or restaurant was recognized.
* Planning a private party? Manhattan event planner Maya Kalman has five tips to make it your best soiree yet.
* The UNICEF Tap Project is happening now! Dine out and donate to help provide the world’s children with safe, clean water.
* Share Our Strength 2012 Taste of the Nation fundraisers are happening in San Francisco on March 29th and a city near you. Buy tickets today.
* Do you make the best grilled sandwich in the world? Enter Artisanal’s contest to win cool prizes and bragging rights!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Meat-free dining during Lent.
* Speaking of meat free, did you observe the Great American Meat Out? Let us know in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.