Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the release of the 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Restaurants for Outdoor Dining. Discover the nation’s best al fresco spots!
* Speaking of the great outdoors, do you eat lighter fare when you’re dining outside? Vote in this week’s poll!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Fava beans!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Restaurant Week in Arizona is here. Don’t miss your chance to dine out for less!
* Triangle Restaurant Week reservations are live. Book your tables to dine at a discount for seven tasty days!
* Dine About Town San Francisco is set to return June 1st! Reserve early and often to taste the best of the Bay Area’s food scene.
* Reservations are now open for the 5th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week, which runs June 4-17, 2012. Make a reservation.