Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re giving away a trip to NYC and dinner for two on October 30, 2012, at Bravo’s Top Chef Kitchen. Enter with a tweet to eat at New York City’s hottest restaurant!
* Speaking of giving away, we’re giving away mobile websites to our restaurant customers. Learn more.
* You can also win dinner for you and 9 friends plus a swanky overnight hotel stay, courtesy of PureWow, OpenTable + SniqueAway. Enter for a chance to win!
* The Michelin Stars for 2013 are out in New York. Learn which of the Big Apple’s restaurants have earned this big honor!
* Trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Butternut squash!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click thru to find out.
* The fifth Chicago’s In Good Taste is here. Help find a cure for breast cancer by dining out through October 31.
* San Francisco’s Street Smart 4 Kids has returned. Dine out and donate to help the city’s at-risk and homeless youth.
* Seattle Restaurant Week is in full swing. Book now for $15 lunches and $28 dinners October 14-18 and 21-25.
* Silicon Valley Restaurant Week starts today! Reserve to enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe dinners, October 17-24.