* Hurricane Sandy struck a little more than a year ago. Find out how Acqua at Peck Slip in New York has fared since being completely flooded.
* Save on tickets to the Boca Raton Wine and Food Festival this weekend. Purchase now to enjoy three fun-filled days.
* Help fight hunger in Boston. Purchase tickets to the Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party on November 10.
* Attend Women in Whites: The 2013 James Beard Foundation Gala. The nation’s top female chefs are creating a meal to remember at NYC’s legendary Four Seasons.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Pumpkin.
* Taste MTL has begun. Choose from three courses for three prices — $19, $29, and $39 — in Montreal through November 11.
* Newport Restaurant Week arrived in New England. Don’t miss $16 lunches and $30 dinners, November 1-10.
* Long Island Restaurant Week is on like Donkey Kong. Enjoy three-course dinners for just $27.95 through November 10.
* Cleveland Restaurant Week kicked off today! Click through for three-course $33 dinners, November 4-16.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is here. Make a reservation for three-course $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners, November 4-17.