Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* The inner child in all of us and the parent in many of us are celebrating the release of the 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 75 Kid-Friendly Restaurants. Find out where to have the family-friendliest dining experience with your brood!
* Father’s Day is Sunday! It’s not too late to score a terrific table for your favorite father!
* Speaking of Dad, what’s his favorite kind of cuisine? Weigh in on this week’s poll.
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Roast chicken.
* Don’t miss your chance to vote in The Nature Conservancy 2012 People’s Choice Nature’s Plate Awards. Cast your vote for the best green restaurants today!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Where did the celebs dine last week? Get the scoop in this week’s edition of Dining with the Stars!
* Dine About Town San Francisco has returned! Reserve early and often to taste the best of the Bay Area’s food scene.
* The 5th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week is on. Dine for less through June 17, 2012. Make a reservation.
* It’s Portland Dining Month! Reserve today to enjoy $25 three-course dinners at Portland’s best restaurants.