Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Today is the longest day of the year. If you could fit in dinners at two different restaurants, where would you dine? Weigh in over on Facebook!
* Do your kids order off the children’s menu? Vote in this week’s dining poll!
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Rhubarb.
* Don’t miss your chance to vote in The Nature Conservancy 2012 People’s Choice Nature’s Plate Awards. Cast your vote for the best green restaurants today!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* It’s Portland Dining Month! Reserve today to enjoy $25 three-course dinners at Portland’s best restaurants.
* Dine Downtown San Jose Restaurant Week kicks off today! Don’t miss 12 days of $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 & $70 menus!
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.