The dog days of summer may not be here, but the savings days are! Restaurant weeks are happening now, and whether you’re on the road, or staying close to home, you won’t want to miss your chance to enjoy steals on meals this month.
Whether you’re traveling or keeping things local with a staycation, your summer just got a bit more affordable, thanks to summer restaurant weeks. Here’s what’s coming your way in July. Start booking today to reserve your spot to save, and check back for additional offers in other cities.
* Toronto Summerlicious starts this week. Grab a table for $15, $20 or $25 lunches + $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 4-20.
* Say ‘Oui!’ to NYC French Restaurant Week. Celebrate the wines of Roussillon and Bastille Day with special lunch and dinner menus at $17.89, $35.78 (includes beverage), and $178.90 (for two or four people including a bottle of wine), July 7-14.
* Let the good times roll during Restaurant Week Baton Rouge. Enjoy gourmet prix-fixe menus for $15-$35, July 14-19.
* dineLA is only two weeks away. Take advantage of $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 14-27.
* Happy days are here again with University City Dining Days in Philadelphia. Feast on $15, $25, or $35 dinners, July 17-27.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week commences on July 18. Make a reservation for $30 three-course dinners, July 18-27.
* Arizona Restaurant Week starts tomorrow! Reserve for $30 and $40 dinners, May 17-26.
* Austin Restaurant Week is almost here. Book for $12-$17 lunches and $27 or $37 dinners, May 18-21.
* Buckhead Restaurant Week arrives in Atlanta this weekend. Make a reservation for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches + dinners, May 17-25.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week is coming soon! Snag a table for $13-$29 lunches and $29-$40 dinners June 9-29.
* Loire Valley Wine Week ends in NYC on Sunday. Book now to take advantage of $20 lunches + $30 dinners paired perfectly with a glass of Loire Valley Wine.
* New Hampshire Restaurant Week begins today! Don’t miss $10, $15 + $20 lunches and $15, $25 + $35 dinners through May 23.