Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year:
The 2014 RAMMY Awards will be held on Sunday, June 22, 2104. The so-called Oscars of the D.C. dining scene, the RAMMYs recognize excellence in multiple categories. We’ll be there when the winners are announced at the awards ceremony at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Buy tickets today to cheer on your favorites and to sample amazing eats and tasty drinks.
Congratulations to all the nominees, including:
Favorite Gathering Place of the Year:
Cashion’s Eat Place
New Restaurant of the Year: Continue Reading
OpenTable was proud to sponsor and attend the 2013 RAMMYS awards in Washington, D.C. Feting our capital’s finest folks in food and dining, the RAMMYS are one of the best awards shows in the nation!
Last night’s honorees and winners include Clyde’s of Georgetown (Honorary Milestone Award), Marriot Wardman Park Hotel (Joan Hisaoka Associate Member of the Year), Linda Lee (Duke Zeibert Capital Achievement Award), Nellie’s Sports Bar (Best Neighborhood Gathering Place), P. J. Clarke’s (Best Power Spot), Luis Noriega – Zengo (Best Restaurant Employee), Michael Nevarez – Vidalia/Bistro Bis/Woodward Table (Best Restaurant Manager), Beverly Bates – Vidalia(Best Pastry Chef), Estadio (Best Upscale Casual Restaurant), Dino (Best Wine Program), Estadio (Best Beverage/Mixology Program), Blue Duck Tavern (Best Fine Dining Restaurant), Ashok Bajaj – Knightsbridge Restaurant Group (Restaurateurs of the Year), and Fabio Trabocchi – Fiola (Chef of the Year). Congratulations to all the winners. And, click Continue Reading to peep some pics of the event in our slideshow below or check them out on Flickr.
- Slide 47
Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the 2013 Diners’ Choice Award winners for Top 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in the U.S. Find out where to take mom for Mother’s Day brunch!
* What are diners raving about in recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Morel mushrooms.
* Looking for a great gift for mom for Mother’s Day? Try a Treatful.
* We’re reminding folks to stand with the #BOSTONSTRONG community. Learn how.
* Long Island Restaurant Week is going strong. Enjoy $27.95 three-course dinners through May 5. Book a table.