The dog days of summer may not be here, but the savings days are! Restaurant weeks are happening now, and whether you’re on the road, or staying close to home, you won’t want to miss your chance to enjoy steals on meals this month.
* We’re tuning in to the newest season of Top Chef. Find out which restaurants the newest batch of cheftestants hails from.
* Has anyone ever food-shamed you for how you like a particular dish? Shame on them!
* New York City Restaurant Week continues. Three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners through August 16.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week have arrived! Don’t miss steals on meals in the Steel City through August 18.
* Dallas-Fort Worth Restaurant Week continues. Book $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners through August 18.
* Costa Mesa Restaurant Week starts tomorrow. Reserve today for up to 40% off on gourmet meals at Costa Mesa’s best eateries, August 16-23.
* Dine Tampa Bay begins tomorrow, too. Enjoy special three-course $25, $35, and $45 dinners through August 30.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week heats up! Get charmed by $15.13-$30.13 lunches and $15.13-$35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week is on like Tron. Take advantage of $35 dinners for one or two through August 25.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book now for $20 or $30 three-course dinners, and $10 beer or wine pairings at select locations, August 19-25.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: summer restaurant week season has begun. For the next four months, most major metro areas across the U.S. will be hosting culinary celebrations of their cities, from Atlanta to San Diego and everything in between. First up, whet your appetite for steals on meals in these cities. And, remember to book your tables early as the hottest spots fill up fast!
* Palm Springs Desert Resort Restaurant Week reservations are live. Reserve to enjoy special $26 or $38 dinners, May 31-June 16.
* Dine About Town San Francisco is almost here. Book now for $18.95 two-course lunches and $36.95 three-course dinners, June 1-15.
* Portland Restaurant Month starts soon. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Triangle Restaurant Week kicks off in Chapel Hill-Durham-Raleigh area. Don’t miss $15 lunches and $20 and $30 dinners, June 3-9.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week is two weeks away. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.