Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Tomorrow is the 4th of July! Dine at one of the 100 Best American Restaurants this week in honor of our nation’s rich history.
* What’s the best way to pay when dining out? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Do you know which restaurants celebs have been spotted at? Learn where you can dine with the stars!
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Pesto.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Cleveland Cool Fun in the Summertime is happening. Sample delicious dishes and pairings at Cleveland’s best restaurants thru 7/31.
* Toronto Summerlicious kicks off Friday. Dine for less with $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners thru 7/22.
* Mpls.St.Paul MagazineRestaurant Week starts July 8! Feast on two-course $10 or $20 lunches and three-course $15-$30 dinners thru 7/13!
* Providence Restaurant Weeks start soon. Enjoy $14.95 lunches & $29.95 dinners, July 8-21.
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* dineLA is only a couple of weeks away. Dine on $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 16-27, 2012.