As we noted last week, more restaurants are helping diners observe Passover with special menus, dishes, and even hosting their own Seders. See what OpenTable diners have been saying about Passover in reviews from the last few days.
* Cantina Feliz, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania: “We came for their very untraditional ‘Passover Feliz’ menu, but we’ll be back. Innovative cuisine and good value. Try the Santana Margarita.”
* Firefly, San Francisco, California: “It’s a Passover tradition for us to go to Firefly. I’m like Pavlov’s dog when it comes to the gefilte fish and chopped liver. We passed on the matzo ball soup, not because we don’t love it, but because we’re trying to watch our carbs. Then continuing with the hearty fare, we had the brisket and the lamb. Both were delicious with complementary vegetables and a delicious reduction. It’s a fave for me!”
* Firefly, San Francisco, California: “Wonderful Passover menu. Enjoyed sharing the first night Seder with so many others. Ran into many neighborhood friends. Lovely waitress.”
* Fork Restaurant, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: “We went for Passover dinner and the food was wonderful!!!”
* Manhattan in the Desert, Palm Springs, California: “Great deli food. Travelled a long distance for a wonderful Passover meal.”
* Metropolitan Club, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts: “Went for the Passover menu. We were delighted with the choices and the whole meal.”