Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the release of our 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Scenic View Restaurants in the U.S. Discover if your fave made the list!
* The Atlantic City Food + Wine Festival starts today! Get tickets for four days of food and fun in the AC.
* Take a look at scenes from the Banana Republic + Bon Appetit Desk to Dinner party in New York last week. Click here!
* Are you going from Desk to Dinner tonight? Get some tips on making the transition from stylist Annie Ladino.
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Heirloom tomatoes.
* How long do you wait before trying a new restaurant? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* New York City Restaurant Week continues through August 10, and we’ve got the scoop on special menus from Lincoln Ristorante, Café Centro, and La Fonda del Sol. Learn what they’re serving and why it’s so special.
* dineLA is winding down. Dine on $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 16-27, 2012.
* South Jersey Farm to Fork Week is in full bloom. Savor $25 or $35 four-course dinners, July 22-28, 2012.
* Queen’s Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week ends soon. Save with $30 three-course dinners, July 20-29, 2012.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* Cleveland Cool Fun in the Summertime is happening. Sample delicious dishes and pairings at Cleveland’s best restaurants thru 7/31.
* Restaurant Week Columbus continues. Enjoy gourmet prix-fixe menus for $15-$35 until July 28th.
* Hudson Restaurant Week is a hit! $13-$18 lunches and $25-$35 dinners, through August 3.