* September is No Kid Hungry Month. Make a reservation at a participating restaurant to help end childhood hunger.
* Attend Red Bank Flavour Food + Wine Walk in Red Bank, New Jersey, tomorrow. Learn more here.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Tomato salad!
* What’s your favorite sustainable restaurant? Nominate ’em for a Nature’s Plate award now!
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month has arrived. Save with $33 dinners throughout the month.
* Flavor Palm Beach Restaurant Month is in full swing. Book for $20 lunches & $30 and $35 dinners through September 30.
* Cobb Restaurant Week continues in Georgia. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Charleston Restaurant Week rocks on! Enjoy $20, $30 + $40 3-course dinners through September 15.
* Midtown Atlanta Restaurant Week is happening now. Take advantage of $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners through September 15.
* Louisiana We Live to Eat Restaurant Week is on in NOLA. Dinners for $35 through September 15th.
* Omaha Restaurant Week started today! Three-course dinners for $20, $30 or $40 through the 22nd.