In honor of the art of excellence in restaurant hospitality, we are pleased to announce the 2013 Diners’ Choice Award winners for the Top 100 Best Restaurants for Service in the United States and highlight the Top 10 honorees for hospitality. These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 15,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The Top 10 Best Restaurants for Service in the U.S., in rank order, are:
- Kai – Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort – Chandler, Arizona
- The French Laundry – Yountville, California
- NAOE – Miami, Florida
- ON20 – Hartford, Connecticut
- Vetri – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Saison – San Francisco, California
- The Kitchen Restaurant – Sacramento, California
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar – San Diego, California
- The Painted Lady – Newberg, Oregon
- Palace Arms at the Brown Palace – Denver, Colorado
The complete list of winners, which includes Eleven Madison Park in New York City, goosefoot in Chicago, and La Belle Vie in Minneapolis, spans 28 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. California restaurants earned 14 spots on the list, followed by New York with 10 winners and Florida and North Carolina with eight apiece. South Carolina and Virginia each boast six winning restaurants, trailed by Illinois with five and Pennsylvania with four. Arizona, Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington all have three honorees, while Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, and Utah have two each. Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, and Nevada restaurants are also included.