Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’ve teamed up with Tennis Channel to create a US Open NYC Dining Guide. Learn when to tune in and where to dine out.
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Kale.
* With which top-seeded US Open tennis player would you most like to dine? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you dine with the stars recently? Learn which OpenTable restaurants received visits from celebs lately.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* Houston Restaurant Weeks are happening now! Don’t miss two-course $20 lunches and three-course $35 dinners through 8/31.
* NYC Go Prix Fixe has arrived. Celebrate dining with $24.07 lunches and $35.00 dinners in the Big Apple through September 3.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week has been extended! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, through September 2.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week is extended, too! Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners.
* Miami Spice is heating up. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.