Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’ve released our Q2 2012 Restaurant Industry Index. Find out how the industry has grown in recent months.
* Happy 100th birthday to the late Julia Child. Read AJC’s John Kessler lovely tribute on his blog.
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Cheese courses.
* Do you worry about dieting when dining out? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* Houston Restaurant Weeks are happening now! Don’t miss two-Course $20 lunches and three-course $35 dinners through 8/31.
* Miami Spice is heating up. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.
* Dive in and dine during Dine Tampa Bay. Make your reservations for $25, $35 & $45 dinners, August 3-17, 2012.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week returns! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, August 13-19.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is here. Don’t miss fantastic prix-fixe menus, August 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week is on! Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners, August 13-19.