* Help end childhood hunger in the U.S. Watch ‘The Story of Hungry” and take the pledge to join No Kid Hungry in this important fight.
* In anticipation of the 2014 Chicago Michelin stars, the Bib Gourmands have been announced. Find out if your favorite affordable Windy City eatery made the list.
* Attend Women in Whites: The 2013 James Beard Foundation Gala. The nation’s top female chefs are creating a meal to remember at NYC’s legendary Four Seasons.
* Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount to the St Pete’s Enjoy Arts & Tastes Grand Tasting in Florida on November 16. Purchase tickets now.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Sardines.
* Cleveland Restaurant Week is in full swing! Click through for three-course $33 dinners, November 4-16.