Happenings on and around OpenTable this week…
* We’re still celebrating the release of our 2011 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 50 Scenic View Restaurants. Peep the winners here.
* Looking ahead, reservations are now open additional restaurant weeks, including Alexandria Restaurant Week, Baltimore Restaurant Week, Restaurant Week Boston, Center City District Restaurant Week, Costa Mesa Restaurant Week, Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week, D.C. Restaurant Week, Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week, San Diego Restaurant Week, and Dine Tampa Bay.
* If you’re going to be in the New Orleans area on August 11th, Fight Crime with a Fork.
* We’re looking forward to another season of Top Chef: Just Desserts and are thrilled that Le Bernardin Executive Pastry Chef Michael Laiskonis will be watching with us once again. If you have any questions for Michael about what transpired on last season or what we should look forward to this season, share them in the comments below or on Twitter.
* Finally, do you know what’s not on my plate this week (or last)? Carbs. I gave them up. It’s actually going
miserably great. I’m starving not hungry at all. P.S.: Can someone please send me a cupcake?