Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Top Chef Kitchen by Bravo opens in New York in October. Reservations are fully booked, but stay tuned for reservations giveaways and more.
* We’re celebrating the winners of OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Fit for Foodies restaurant. Find out if your fave made the list.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Burgers!
* In search of gluten-free dining in New York? Check out our restaurant round-up to help you dine safely and deliciously.
* Are you leaving larger tips when dining out? Weigh in on this week’s poll!
* Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 Cleveland Magazine’s Silver Spoon Awards. Celebrate by dining at a winning restaurant today!
* Dine out to help end childhood hunger. Book a reservation at a participating restaurant today!
* Attend Fork and the Cork wine and food tasting festival in the Poconos! Tickets are just $55 for this amazing event on September 29th.
* Save on Taste of Atlanta tickets! With the promo code TASTE, you can save $5 on tickets to Atlanta’s premier food festival on October 5-7.
* San Diego Restaurant Week is extended through September 28th. Two more days of $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches!
* It’s Vinings Restaurant Week in Atlanta. Enjoy gourmet $15, $25 and $30 prix-fixe meals through September 29th.
* Delaware Dines Out has arrived. Dine on $15 lunches and $30 dinners through September 30.
* Flavor, the Palm Beaches Restaurant Month, ends Sunday. Check out $20 lunches and $30 + $35 dinners.
* It’s Main Line Restaurant Week in Philadelphia. Don’t miss $15-$20 lunches and $20-$50 dinners through the 30th!
* Miami Spice comes to a close this weekend. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through Sunday.
* French Restaurant Week is on in New York City. Special menus from $20-$30 at some of the city’s finest French eateries through 9/30.