Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re cleaning out our closets to make room for Banana Republic’s fabulous Desk to Dinner collection and we’re clearing our datebooks for the Bon Appetit events at Banana Republic stores on Thursday, July 19th. Learn more!
* Bastille Day is tomorrow! Where will you dine to fete the French and their cuisine?
* Does bacon make everything better? Vote in this week’s poll!
* There was a dead man’s party in Philadelphia. Thanks to the Town Dish folks, we’ve got all the zombielicious details.
* Cleveland Cool Fun in the Summertime is happening. Sample delicious dishes and pairings at Cleveland’s best restaurants thru 7/31.
* Toronto Summerlicious returns. Dine for less with $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners thru 7/22.
* Mpls.St.Paul MagazineRestaurant Week ends today! Feast on two-course $10 or $20 lunches and three-course $15-$30 dinners!
* Providence Restaurant Weeks has started. Enjoy $14.95 lunches & $29.95 dinners, July 8-21.
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.