* Curious about OpenTable? Check out the new About Us section to learn about our people, our passions, and how to join our team.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Vegan eats!
* Even tho’ they were probably watching their waists for award seasons, celebrities were dining out in droves last week. Discover where the stars were dining.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out here.
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month is on! Don’t miss a month of dining deals in Wine Country in the new year.
* Get charmed by Charleston Restaurant Week. Order up $20, $30 + $40 three-course dinners, January 8-19.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week is happening now. Book now for $15.14, $25.14, $35.14 lunches and dinners, January 10-26.
* Indian Festive Food Week is in full force in New York. $15 + $25 lunches and $25 + $40 dinners, January 11-19.
* Baltimore’s Howard County Savor It! Restaurant Week started today. Make a reservation for special prix-fixe menus from $10.14 to $40.14 through January 27.
* Restaurant Week Baton Rouge is here. Take a bite out of $15 to $35 three-course meals, January 13-18.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week kicks off now. Enjoy $20.14 to $35.14 lunches + dinners at Steel Town’s best restaurants, January 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week has begun. Book your tables for $20.14 lunches and $35.14 dinners, January 13-19.