* Cheers to the 2013 Diners’ Choice Award winners for Top 100 Best Restaurants in America. Find out if your fave made the list.
* OpenTable held a bake sale to benefit No Kid Hungry. Thanks to everyone who scarfed down sweet treats to benefit this amazing campaign.
* Speaking of No Kid Hungry: Dine out in December to help end childhood hunger in America. Find out more here.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Sunchokes.
* Give the gift of fine dining this holiday season. Check out OpenTable Gifts to purchase dining certificates for your favorite foodies in just a few clicks!
* The holidays are almost upon us. Book a table for Christmas Eve, Christmas, or New Year’s Eve now.
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month is just around the corner. Don’t miss a month of dining deals in Wine Country in the new year.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is heading your way. Enjoy $20.14 to $35.14 lunches + dinners at Steel Town’s best restaurants, January 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week arrives in mid-January. Book your tables for $20.14 lunches and $25.14 dinners, January 13-19.