Did the holidays leave your wallet a bit light? You can still afford the delicious comfort of dining out this month, thanks to January 2016 restaurant weeks in more than 30 cities.
Do you like treating your favorite person in the world (that would be you!) to a delicious meal? Care to savor the flavor of your dinner on your own? Enjoy Instagramming your dishes dozens of times without irritated commentary from your dining partners? You’re not alone. Our recent analysis reveals that reservations for parties of one have grown nationally by 62 percent, making them the fastest growing table party size.
The findings indicate that the stigma surrounding dining solo may be starting to lift and that people are eager to savor unique culinary experiences solo. Our analysis also showed that among major metropolitan areas, in rank order, Dallas, Miami, Denver, New York, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and Chicago have experienced the strongest growth in reservations for one.
In celebration of solo dining and the restaurants that cater to them, we are releasing the Top 25 Restaurants for Solo Diners in U.S. The alphabetical list was generated based on the restaurants most booked for tables of one and the “overall” star-ratings associated with reviews submitted by verified diners as well as our restaurant experts’ recommendations. Check out the full list after the jump.Continue Reading
* dineLA has deals that will leave you starstruck with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $30, $40 + $50 dinners at more than 250 restaurants, including AOC (which will be offering its torchio pasta with baby broccoli, roasted tomato, chili + breadcrumbs, pictured), July 13-26. Book a table.Continue Reading
Summer and summer restaurant week reservations are here! Tables typically get snapped up quick; so, start to click to make sure you can enjoy steals on meals at the finest restaurants in cities across the U.S. And, stay tuned as we roll out even more popular restaurant week reservations in the weeks to come.
* Portland Dining Month is in full swing. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week continues. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.
* Dine Downtown-San Jose Restaurant Week reservations is on. Feast on special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 21-30.
* Say ‘Ciao!’ to Italian Dine-Out New York City. Order up $26 lunches and $40 dinners, June 26-July 6.
* Toronto Summerlicious is less than a week away. Enjoy $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, July 5-21.
* Allez! New York City French Restaurant Week is coming soon. Book now for amazing prix-fixe $17.89 meals at the city’s finest French restaurants, July 8-14.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back in action this summer. Take advantage of $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners, July 14-19. Continue Reading