Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’ve been busy developing our free OpenTable Kindle Fire mobile app — and now it’s here. Download it now!
* Share Our Strength 2012 Taste of the Nation fundraisers are happening in San Francisco on March 29th and a city near you. Buy tickets today.
* Have foodies changed the rules for business lunches? Liz Ryan has the answer!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Asparagus salad.
* Did send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* How often do you order a bottle of wine when you’re dining out? Let us know in this week’s poll!
* Are you attending #SXSW? Use OpenTable to make Austin restaurant reservations.
* Take Time Out for Hunger in New York on March 18th! Ten percent of proceeds go to the Food Bank to help New Yorkers in need. Reserve now!
* Restaurant reservations are now available for additional Restaurant Weeks, such as Austin, Boston, Chicago Chef, The Hamptons, Hudson Valley, Long Island, Portsmouth, Seattle, South Jersey, and Talbot County.