* dineLA has deals that will leave you starstruck with $15, $20 + $25 lunches and $30, $40 + $50 dinners at more than 250 restaurants, including AOC (which will be offering its torchio pasta with baby broccoli, roasted tomato, chili + breadcrumbs, pictured), July 13-26. Book a table.Continue Reading
The holidays were fun, but they probably left all our wallets feeling a little bit lighter. Never fear, however, because winter restaurant week season is here. Get ready for three months of discounted dining madness, during which you can enjoy big savings on delicious dishes! As always, we recommend you book your tables early and often as prime reservations fill up early. Happy restaurant weeking, diners!
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month is on! Don’t miss a month of dining deals in Wine Country in the new year.
* Eat Well Week Santa Monica starts Sunday. Reserve today for discounted prix-fixe menus and new healthy menu options, January 5-12.
* Get charmed by Charleston Restaurant Week. Order up $20, $30 + $40 three-course dinners, January 8-19.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week begins in one week. Book now for $15.14, $25.14, $35.14 lunches and dinners, January 10-26.
* Indian Festive Food Week comes to the Big Apple this weekend. $15 + $25 lunches and $25 + $40 dinners, January 11-19.
* Baltimore’s Howard County Savor It! Restaurant Week kicks off on January 13. Make a reservation for special prix-fixe menus from $10.14 to $40.14 through January 27.
* Restaurant Week Baton Rouge begins soon. Take a bite out of $15 to $35 three-course meals, January 13-18.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is heading your way. Enjoy $20.14 to $35.14 lunches + dinners at Steel Town’s best restaurants, January 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week arrives in mid-January. Book your tables for $20.14 lunches and $35.14 dinners, January 13-19.
* Get ready to Dine About Town in San Francisco. Make a booking for two- or three-course lunches for $18.95 and $36.95 three-course dinners, January 15-31.
OpenTable is a proud supporter of Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign, and we were thrilled to attend Taste of the Nation Maryland on October 7, 2013. Held at the American Visionary Art Museum in beautiful Baltimore, the fundraiser brought out some of Charm City’s finest chefs and restaurateurs, including Cindy Wolf of Foreman Wolf Restaurant Group (Petit Louis Bistro, and folks from Wit and Wisdom, PABU, Oyster Bay Grille, Mr. Rain’s Fun House, Verde, b. a Bolton Hill Bistro, and Birroteca — and the hungriest foodies.
Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation® is the nation’s premier culinary benefit dedicated to making sure no kid grows up hungry. Each spring and summer, the nation’s hottest chefs and mixologists donate their time, talent ,and passion at nearly 40 events across the United States and Canada, with one goal in mind: to raise the critical funds needed to support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign to end childhood hunger. Taste of the Nation is nationally sponsored by American Express, Sysco, Food Network, and S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. Since 1988, Taste of the Nation has raised more than $86 million.
Summer and summer restaurant week reservations are here! Tables typically get snapped up quick; so, start to click to make sure you can enjoy steals on meals at the finest restaurants in cities across the U.S. And, stay tuned as we roll out even more popular restaurant week reservations in the weeks to come.
* Portland Dining Month is in full swing. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week continues. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.
* Dine Downtown-San Jose Restaurant Week reservations is on. Feast on special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 21-30.
* Say ‘Ciao!’ to Italian Dine-Out New York City. Order up $26 lunches and $40 dinners, June 26-July 6.
* Toronto Summerlicious is less than a week away. Enjoy $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, July 5-21.
* Allez! New York City French Restaurant Week is coming soon. Book now for amazing prix-fixe $17.89 meals at the city’s finest French restaurants, July 8-14.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back in action this summer. Take advantage of $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners, July 14-19. Continue Reading