Spring hasn’t yet officially sprung, but asparagus is springing up at OpenTable restaurants, starring in salads! See what diners are saying about this fresh twist on a perennial favorite in select OpenTable reviews from the last seven days!
* Bijoux, Dallas, Texas: “The warm asparagus salad with egg and hollandaise was hands down the best appetizer in Dallas.”
* Bouchon, Beverly Hills, California: “We tried things we’d not had before there, like the asparagus salad and the skate. Everything was out-of-this-world incredible.”
* Credo, San Francisco, California: “I started with the shaved asparagus, homemade mozzarella and roasted red pepper dressed salad. Rich and delicious.”
* Fifth Floor, San Francisco, California: “I loved the crab and uni custard, and the asparagus salad.”
* MUA, Oakland, California: “Had a new dish, asparagus salad with frisee, amazing!”