* We’re toasting the winners of the 2014 Diners’ Choice Awards for the 100 Best Wine Lists in the U.S. Find out which lists are the most sip-worthy!
* Speaking of sip-worthiness, we asked the winning sommeliers to share the best values on their lists. Find out which bottles have the most bang for your buck.
* The San Francisco 2014 Michelin stars have been awarded. Did your favorite Bay Area restaurant get a celestial nod?
* Help fight hunger in Boston. Purchase tickets to the Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party on November 10.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Are you heading #BacktoBoulder for UC Boulder’s homecoming game? Head to the Beehive for special deals on drinks and meals.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Kohlrabi.
* Delaware Dines Out is on. Book now for $15 lunches and $30 dinners, October 21-27.
* Richmond Restaurant Week winds down this weekend. Order up $25.13 three-course dinners, October 21-27.
* Taste MTL is set for November 1. Choose from three courses for three prices — $19, $29, and $39 — in Montreal through November 11.
* Newport Restaurant Week comes to New England in November. Don’t miss $16 lunches and $30 dinners, November 1-10.