Father’s Day is Sunday, June 20. Don’t let Dad spend his day standing at the grill! Say thanks for being a terrific father by treating him to a Father’s Day meal. Restaurants around the nation are offering up interesting perks for pops and moneysaving dining deals, so picking up the tab is painless.
* SOHO in Atlanta is putting on a “Low Down Lobster Boil” that includes corn, potatoes, andouille sausage and a salad for just $25.
* Dads celebrating in Chicago should check out Kinzie Chop House, where you’ll receive a complimentary drink flight and free dessert.
* In New York, Havana Central Union Square is offering a complimentary hand-rolled cigar.
* Philadelphia puts the free in freedom with Cork Restaurant. Fathers will enjoy a free rib eye steak when he dines with his family!
* San Francisco‘s Chaya Brasserie is serving a three-course brunch that includes bottomless draft beer and terrific views. Just make sure Dad’s not the designated driver.
* Frugal diners and sports fans will love what’s being offered at Sazerac in Seattle. For just $10, you can buy dad a burger, a beer, and a brownie while you watch the Mariners game.
* If Mom took your Dad out to celebrate in Washington, D.C. the night before, consider hitting up POV at the W Hotel for “Dad’s Hangover Washington Bellini Brunch.” At just $39, your father can get rid of a hangover (or work on another one), thanks to the bottomless Bellinis.