The 8th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities Originals “Tour de TCO” event is the Twin Cities’ premier culinary event with 20 of the best local and independent restaurants and breweries participating. In addition to a spread of favorite local dishes and new culinary flavors, there will be with pairings wine or beer from each restaurant, as well as a craft beer tasting by Great Waters Brewing Company and cocktail sampling from Bacardi and Prairie Vodka.
Each guest will receive a complimentary wine glass and, with their paid attendance, be automatically entered into a drawing for a three-night/four-day trip for two to San Francisco.* Prize package includes round trip airfare for two, hotel accommodations at the Westin Market Street, and dinner at three of San Francisco’s best independent and locally owned restaurants.
Additional Event Highlights:
• r Factor Musical Director, Emil Campbell II, will be your event host.
• Vote on Best Food, Best Pairing and Best in Show for a chance to win a $100 TCO Gift Card.
• Complimentary Blood Typing and iron-rich recipes from Memorial Blood Centers.
* Live music from the McCool Quartet.
• A portion of event proceeds will be donated to Memorial Blood Centers.
Come taste the true spirit of Twin Cities dining at the Taste of the Twin Cities Originals Tour de TCO. Click here to purchase your tickets!
Date(s) - 07/25/2013
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
DQ Club Room at TCF Bank Stadium