This travel season, you’re invited to dine like a local on your summer road trip with the OpenTable 2015 Summer Road Trip Restaurant Guide – and enter our #savortheroad giveaway for a chance to win one of ten $100 OpenTable gift cards.
Compiled by OpenTable insiders across the nation, the guide highlights culinary destinations along some of the country’s most popular road trip routes and is designed to make sure vacationers don’t pass by a single savory stop on their summer travels. From can’t-miss, off-the-beaten path eateries to the restaurants that help make even the sleepiest towns dining destinations, these are the in-the-know picks to help make your road trip delicious.
To enter the #savortheroad giveaway, follow @OpenTable on Instagram or Twitter or like OpenTable on Facebook, and share a delicious photograph or video with @OpenTable on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter that highlights your summer road trip dining adventures using the hashtag #savortheroad. (Full terms and conditions below.)
The OpenTable 2015 Summer Road Trip Restaurant Guide includes more than 100 restaurants in quiet hamlets and bustling metros popular with road trippers, in regions including California, the Midwest, New England, the Pacific Northwest, the South, and the Southwest. Recommended restaurants include:
CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP
SANTA CRUZ: Laili, La Posta, and Oswald
MONTEREY: Sardine Factory
BIG SUR: The Restaurant at Ventana
and Sierra Mar-Post Ranch Inn
SAN LUIS OBISPO: Granada Bistro
VENICE: Gjelina and Joe’s Restaurant
LOS ANGELES: Pizzeria Mozza
and The Factory Kitchen
SANTA DIEGO: Juniper & Ivy and Bottega Americano
DEL MAR: Cucina Enoteca
SOUTHWEST ROAD TRIP
RENO: Campo and The Depot
SCOTTSDALE: The Mission
PARADISE VALLEY: El Chorro
TUCSON: The Flying V at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort and The Grill at Hacienda Del Sol
SANTA FE: Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm and Geronimo
DENVER: The Plimoth, Acorn, and Beast + Bottle
MIDWEST ROAD TRIP
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL: Heartland Restaurant, Spoon and Stable,
and The Bachelor Farmer
SIOUX FALLS: Minerva’s
KANSAS CITY: Blvd Tavern, Cafe Trio,
and Gram & Dun
WICHITA: Wine Dive
CHICAGO: Fat Rice, Boeufhaus, and Parachute
PACIFIC NORTHWEST ROAD TRIP
EUGENE: Marche, Sweetwaters on the River,
and Ox & Fin
ASHLAND: The Peerless, Larks, and Smithfields
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND: Hitchcock
SEATTLE: Westward, RockCreek Seafood & Spirits, and Brimmer & Heeltap
SOUTH ROAD TRIP
HOUSTON: Provisions, Mark’s American Cuisine, and Ouisie’s Table
NEW ORLEANS: Atchafalaya, Cochon,
and Cafe Amelie
BIRMINGHAM: Ocean, Highlands Bar & Grill,
and Hot and Hot Fish Club
MEMPHIS: Restaurant Iris and Itta Bena
NASHVILLE: Silo, Merchant’s, and The Southern
NORTHEAST ROAD TRIP
CAMBRIDGE: Alden & Harlow and Oleana
PROVIDENCE: Local 121, Gracie’s, and Hemenway’s
NEWPORT: Fluke Wine Bar & Kitchen, 22 Bowens Wine Bar and Grille, and The Mooring
EAST HARWICH: Twenty Eight Atlantic
DENNIS PORT: The Ocean House
PORTLAND: Grace, Hugo’s Restaurant,
and Fore Street
MANCHESTER: Hanover Street Chophouse and Cotton
Map your route, make your reservations, and start restaurant road tripping. Then, share your summer road trip eating adventures with OpenTable using the hashtag #savortheroad to enter our gourmet giveaway.
OpenTable 2015 #savortheroad Summer Road Trip Restaurant Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable 2015 #savortheroad Summer Road Trip Restaurant Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
- Entry Period: The entry period for the Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Wednesday, July 29, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, August 16, 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, follow @OpenTable on Twitter or Instagram or like OpenTable on Facebook and share a photograph or video with @OpenTable on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that highlights your summer road trip eating adventures with the hashtag #savortheRoad. Limit one (1) submission per person per social media account per day during the Entry Period. You must have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account in order to enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, respectively. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are free to join.
- Winner Selection: Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected by OpenTable by Friday, August 21, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by direct message via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 48 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant. To claim the Prize(s), a Winner must complete and sign an “Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release” within 48 hours of notification, or an alternate winner may (in OpenTable’s sole discretion) be selected. OpenTable’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Prize: Each winner will be awarded a $100 OpenTable Gift Card (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $100) and total approximate retail value of all Prizes is $500. Those living more than 15 miles outside an OpenTable Gifts metropolitan area may opt to receive a $100 AMEX or Visa gift card. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and Prize(s) is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, except in OpenTable’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
- Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- Winners List: To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 31, 2015, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable 2015 #savortheRoad Summer Road Trip Restaurant Giveaway, 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.